Friday 20 January 2012

Chapter 1 : What about me ?

What about me ?

Where to start ? What to write ?
My parents maybe..they are quite interesting characters themselves especially my mom.

MA


She's Thai, PURE Thai. Hardly understood any Malay words when she first got married to my father. Her Thai accent is so strong..that I couldn't help myself from bursting into laugther whenever she pronounces Malay words. An unique lady she is..fair, strong character and stubborn (yes, I inherited that from her).
As the eldest..I argue with her most of the time. I believe 2 strong persons couldn't agree to each other on most topics..from favourite colours to soulmate. Everything has two sides of stories. But..I'm her favourite daugther, no doubt about it.

ABOH
Aboh is a quiet man. He doesnt express himself well. Bonding time with him is almost..impossible. At certain point..I hardly talk to him. Not sure what to discuss..or how to start a conversation with him.
Suprisingly..he has lots of friends (followers). I'm still puzzled, how he manage to gain so much supports without Voice! I should learn that secret tricks from him. I believe, some men are Charismatic. That reminds me of Broery..somehow, I think Aboh looks like him..hmmmmm. Unfortunately, Aboh is not a good singer (maybe)..unless he can sing but no one knows. Hidden talent.
My Aboh is also a good looking guy. Most of the time, he was mistaken for a Thai actor..hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment